The Worlds Best B2B Lists!Questions? Call 1-703-966-9970 9-5pm CST
LIST SEARCH

GreatLists.com recommends...Printer Version
ListData
Related Lists

International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation Members

2,250 TOTAL ACTIVE MEMBERS @ $ 315.00 / M

PROFILE: Members of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT) who are medical doctors, PH.Ds, nurses, researchers, and others interested in artificial hearts and in heart-lung preservation and transplantation. Provides a center for discussion, exchange of information, and activities that promote the interests of heart and lung transplantation. It also seeks to heighten awareness of public and governmental agencies regarding developments in the field. 60% of the file contains U.S. names, the remaining 40% contains international names. Members recieve THE JOURNAL OF HEART AND LUNG TRANSPLANTATION (bimonthly).

SELECTION: State/ZIP @ N/C.

ADDRESSING: Standard record includes name of individual member, business/home street/PO address (not selectable), city, state, and Zip code.

RESTRICTIONS: One-time use only; sample mailing required.

TERMS: ADVANCE PAYMENT WITH FIRST ORDER. Mailers due 30 days from invoice date. Cancellations subject to return of order BEFORE MAILING DATE and may be subject to RUNNING, SHIPPING and/or PENALTY CHARGES. Cancellations AFTER MAIL DATE subject to all rental and shipping charges.

We believe this information is accurate. However, NO WARRANTY is implied nor are results guaranteed from rental or use of this mailing list.

  GreatList # 3654

LIST CONTAINS
Postal addresses

LIST UPDATED
UNKNOWN

UNIT OF SALE
$220/yr membership fee.

FULFILLMENT OPTIONS
4-up cheshire @ N/C.
2-up P/S @ N/C.
Diskette @ N/C.
Execl @ N/C

KEYING
5 characters @ N/C.

MULTIPLE USE
Not available.

MINIMUM ORDER
Entire list

DELIVERY
14 working days from receipt of a fully documented mailing list order and prepayment (if required).

International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation Members

  1. Medical, Dental, Health Professionals


Copyright 1999-2017 GreatLists.com 1514 Parker Lane #103, Austin, TX 78741 USA